***Enrollment for 2018/19 Opens on February 1, 2018***
The admissions process will enable you to gain a full picture of our school and allow the faculty to attend to your child’s needs. There are four steps to our admissions process:
- Attend an open house, or contact the school at (406) 624-6588 to schedule silent tour on a Tuesday between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. where you can see our classrooms in session.
- Submit an application. Download, print, and submit your application and $50 application fee to the office.
World Family School
115 E Dickerson
Bozeman, MT 59715
- Interview with a teacher: A teacher will contact you to set up an interview and an assessment of your child’s needs. Both parents/guardians are encouraged to attend. This interview will help you become acquainted with our school and Waldorf education and to share information about your child and family.
- Enrollment: Once it is determined that our school is a good fit for your child and family, we will contact you to set an enrollment date. In addition to the registration paperwork we will need to get either certificate of immunization or a religious exemption or medical exemption from vaccines for all students.
- Optional Home Visit: To make the transition from home to school as supportive as possible, we offer a home visit from your child's teacher if this is something you would like. During this visit you may ask any further questions you have for your child's teacher.
Studies have shown that children transition to school more easily when the child has an opportunity to see their parents and teacher interacting together in the child's home environment.
World Family School is a non-profit Waldorf inspired, (working towards certification) school that includes a 2-3 year old class, and Kindergarten for children ages 3-6. It admits students of any race, sex, religion, ethnic or national origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities offered to students at the school.
We aim to admit students who are and whose families are a good fit for the school rather than admitting students on a first come, first served basis.
Please email us with questions.
We look forward to meeting you and your children.